Blog » What have we learned so far from the EAP CSI program?
Since its launch in early 2012, all four country programs have completed phase I and started implementation of phase II. The first EAP CSI regional
forum was held in March 2013 in Cambodia. The second EAP CSI forum is coming next week. The following summarized the main achievements so far.
· Completed in-depth assessments of the existing stove market (demand and supply) and review of the sector’s
institutions, policies, and key programs in four CSI countries.
• Raised the issue on the policy agenda by identifying and strengthening institutional champions and conducting broad
• Provided key recommendations/roadmap to scale up access to clean cooking/heating solutions based on country specific
conditions including a new business model: Results-Based Financing Framework.
• Generated a number of knowledge products which have been used to engage and raise awareness of stakeholders and share
knowledge and experiences to date. There are 13 published knowledge products under EAP CSI Knowledge Exchange Series.
• Formed a platform for cross-country learning, sharing, and collaboration through frequent communication and active sharing of resources and expertise among four country teams and strengthened engagement with key regional and international players.
What are the key lessons learned to date?
Do you agree with these lessons learned? What do you want to add from your experience?